（满分。150分，完卷时间100分钟） 。 2016.1
Part 1 Lis。tening （第一部分 听力）
I. Listening comprehen。sio。n (
A. Listen and choose the right picture (根据你听到的内容，选出相应的图片) (6 分)
1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4.。 ______ 5. ______ 6. ______
7. A) In a Chem。ist's shop. 。 。 B) In a post office.
C) In a books。hop. 。 。 。 D) In an airline.
8. A) At 2:00 p.m. 。 B) At 2:30 p.m.
C) At 4:30 p.m. 。 。 。 D) At 6:30 p.m.
9. A) On foot. 。 B) By tax。i.
C) By bike. 。 。 D) By car.
10. A) A university teacher. 。 B) An assistant editor.
C) A reporter. 。 。 D) A writer.
11. A) High-rises. 。 。 。 B) Future j。obs.
C) New planets. 。 D) Spa。ce.
12. A) Simon. 。 。 B) Daphne.
C) Alice. 。 。 D) His father.
13. A) It was broken. B) It was u。sed by somebody.
C)。 There was something wrong with it。. D) It was stolen.
14. A) The apples and oranges are as good as they look。.
B) The apples and orange。s are very good.
C) The apples are as good as the oranges.
D) The apples and oran。ges aren't so good.
C. Listen to th。e passage and tell whether the following statements are true or false (判断
15. Scott felt sick on Sunday afternoon and he became be。tter now.
1。6. Scott was afraid to miss all interview on Friday beca。use of。 t。he illness.
17. The medicine was very helpful for Scott after he took。 it.
18. Scott followed the。 doctor's advice and。 stayed in bed for two days.
19. Scott agreed to try traditional Chinese medicine after Carla introd。uced it to him。.
20. Carla and Scott will meet a。t 8:30 at the gate of Carla's h。ousing estate.
D. Listen to the pa。ssage and complete the following sent。e。nces（听短文，完成下列内容。每空格限填一词）（7分）
21. Children may succe。ed __________ __________ and。 later work more easily after they are read some stories during ch。ildhood.
22. After children __________ __________ pare。nts should read books aloud to them as soon as possible。.
23. If parents don't read so。me right age level bo。ok。s to children, they will __________ _________。_.
24.。 The number of children who like reading for fun is ____。______ __________ no。w.
25. According to the 201。5 report, o。nly __。________ __________ of children in the U.S. l。ike reading for fun almost every day no。w.
Part 2 P。honetics, V。ocabulary and Grammar
Choose the best answer (选择最恰当的答案 )。 ：（共20分）。
26. Which of the f。ollowing words is pronounce。d /praɪs/？
A) piece B) price C) praise 。 D) pract。ice
27. W。hich of the foll。owing underlined。 parts is d。ifferent in pronunciation from others?
A) She has worked abroad for a year. B)。 We took a boat to the island.
C) He worke。d hard to achieve his goal. D) Your long w。inter coat is over there.
28. That evening the Turners sat around the fire and had ___。___ family meeting.
A) a 。 B) an 。 。 C) the D) /
29. Jack was。 pleased ______ wh。at he behaved in the group work last we。ek.
A) with B) at 。 。 。 C) of D) on
30. We have de。cided to t。r。y __。____ best to。 raise more money for。 the local charity.
A) us。 B) o。ur 。 C)。 we D) ours
31. B。e patient, John. Don'。t give up. Have ______ try. I'm sure yo。u can do it.
A) other 。 B) the other C) another D) one
32. You can find English is used 。 than Fren。ch a。nd Spanish in the wor。ld.
A) wider B) the widest 。 C) more w。idely D) most widely
33. - ______ building did the firemen save the ol。d wo。ma。n from las。t night?
- The blue one.
A)。 How B) Which 。 C)。 Where D) Whose
34. - Thomas, spend les。s time on computer games; ______you will do wors。e in y。our studies.
- All right.
A) so 。 B) but C) or D。) and
35. ___。__。_ this is your fir。st visit to Shanghai, let me show you around the city.
A) Altho。ugh B) Since 。 C) Unl。ess。 。 。 。 D) When
36. He became ______ again and le。ft the office with a smil。e on his face.
A) happy B) happily。 C。) unhappy D) unhappily
37。. - Would you mind ______ my pet dog? I will be away for about a week.
- Of course not.
A) look after B) will。 look after C) to look after D)。 looking af。ter
38. The boy ______ down by a truck when he was running across the road.
A) is knocked B) was knocked C。) will be knocked D) has been knocked
39. Tu。 Yoyo is the first Chinese sc。ientist ______ the Nobel。 Prize。 in Medicine。.
A) won 。 B) wins 。 。 C) to win 。 D) win。ning
40. The boy ______ for her in the r。ain for nearly half an hour before she appeared.
A) waits B) waited C) has waited D) had waited
41. Eddie ______ th。e classroom with his classmates at tha。t time yesterday.
A) was cleanin。g B。) cleaned C) has cleaned 。 D) is cleaning
42. It is 11:00 p.m now. Peter hasn't come back yet.。 His mother ______。 be very mad at him.
A) may B) can。 。 。 C) must 。 。 D) n。eed
43. ______ amazi。ng film they enjoyed on Christmas's。 Eve!
A) How B)What C) What a D)What an
44. - I'm really sorry about upsetting your plan.
A) You'd better tal。k wit。h someone. B) Really! How I wish I could h。elp.
C)。 Oh, forget it. It really doesn't matter. D)。 Pardon me. I'm。 fine with it.
45. - Let's clean our neighborhood this weeke。nd, shall we?
A) Yes, please. B) Never mind. C) Well done. D) T。hat's a good idea.
III. Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box. E。ach can only be used once. (
Lizards are go。od pets because the。y do not need to go for walks or take baths like d。ogs. So they a。re easy to care for. They also do not bite their 46 。like ca。ts. Lizards are also g。ood pet。s to keep in apartments（公寓）because they do not 47 . So th。ey will not bother neighbors. One kind of lizard calle。d a bearded dragon is 48 these days.。 It is active during the day a。nd does not like to be held. It will not 49 people. So it is a good pet for kids.
When standing in the central areas。 in Tokyo(东京)，you c。an frequently see many girls 50 。 school uniforms. So why。 do。 Japanese girls love school uniforms so much? One of the 51 may b。e its fashionable design and good quality. The style is a。dapted from sailor suits. Th。e color and de。sign o。f the uniform 52 Japanese girls' skin color and body figure(体型). Every ten。 years, the style wil。l change 53 to keep up with the trend(潮。流）. Different from Chinese school uniform。s, school uniforms in Japan are well ma。de and thus。 expensive. I。t's desig。n。ed by a name brand, m。ade with good fabric(布料) and produced by a good factory.
54. I left my dictionary at home. Luckily Wendy lent _。_________ to me. (she)
55.。 George made the first movie in his __________. And it was a。 big hit. (sixty)
56. Sue said draw。ing gave her a sense of __________ a。nd independen。ce: (free)
57. Charles is a _____。_____ leader. Everyone would like to follow him. (power)
58. As a director, he __________ pushes the act。ors in the direction he wants。 them to go. (gen。tle)
59. It。 was really hard for Frank and Emma to beli。eve the _________。_ of their son. (die)
60. The gir。l was _______。___ b。ecause she told a lie to the manager about her work。 experience.
61. Michael c。an show you how to __________ th。e 3D printer. He is good at it. (oper。ation)
V. Rewrite the following sent。ences as required（根据所给要求，改写下列句子。每空格限填一词) (共14分)
62. Helen used。 to be a tour guide in a travel agency.（。改为一般疑问句）
__________ Hele。n __________ to be a tour guide in a travel agency?
63. Some poor children sel。dom go to university in the village.（改。为反意疑问句。）
Some poor children seldom go to university in the vill。age, __________ __________?
64. Yo。u can visit。 our websit。e on。 the In。ternet. You can telephone us, too.（合并为一句）
You can _。_________ visit our website。 on the Internet。 __________ telephone u。s.
65. Ken was a。ble to move the heavy box with the help of his parents.（对划。线部分提问）
__________ __________ Ken able to。 move with the help of his parents?
66. 'Will you attend the lect。ure by Dr. Green?' Jack asked.(改为宾语从句)
Jack asked me ___________ I __________ attend t。he lecture b。y Dr. Green.
67. Some of our bad habits can cause water po。llution。. (改为被动语态)
Water pollution can __________ __________ by som。e of our bad hab。its.
68. her, for, I, the expensive apple watch, br。eaking, apolog。ized to(连词成。句)
Part 3 Reading and。 Writing
IX. Reading Compreh。ension (阅读理解)：(共50分)
A. Choose the best answer (根据文章内容，选择最恰当的答案)：(12
Liu Yaxuan is totally a homebody. Every weekend, this14-year-old student from Tsinghua。 High School watches popular TV dramas like The Journey of Flower(《花千骨》) a。nd plays with her mobile phone. She hates playi。ng outdoor sports. 'It's too tiring,' she said.
She is not alone. In recent years, more and more Chinese teenagers are becoming homebodies. A 2013 survey of kids ag。ed 2 to 14 showed about half of them spe。nd le。ss than one hour doin。g outdoor activities every day.
To some extent,。 heavy ac。ademic pressure (学业压力) caused this ph。enomenon(现象). Hu。 Huilan, 12, from Shenzhen Nanshan L。a。nguage School, is bus。y with piles of homework and extra。 classes on weekends。. 'I。 don't。 want to get behin。d,' she said.
Ev。en if this isn't a problem, kids still prefer indoor life. Wang Yid。i, 12, from Anhui No. 50 Middle。 School, often。 reads Harry Potter: li。stens t。o music and-s。urfs。 the Internet at home.。 'I can do so many。 things I like at home rather than hang out in smoggy(雾霾的) weather,' she said.
But this c。auses bad health conditions. Ch。inese teenagers' physical conditions have bee。n declining (下降) for mo。re than 25 yea。rs, reported People's D。aily last year.
The situation for f。oreign students is quite different. Zhan。g Yingke, 15, from U。n。ionville High School in Toronto, Canada, says her peers are not homebodies at all. 'They spend their free time outdoors ev。en if it just means going to the park or reading a book under the tree. Nice weather, little homework and rich outdoor activities。 enable us to do that,' she said. After being there for。 four years。, sh。e has fallen in love with running and play。ing tennis. 'It helps me stay energetic,” she said.
69。. Homebodies are persons who _____。_.
A) always。 stay home at weekends
B) don't need to go to wor。k on weekdays
C) stay at home and nev。er go out
D) do jobs like cleaning houses o。r cooking meal。s
70. Wang Yidi's indoor life is rich when she is at home ______ is N。OT men。tioned below.
A) Reading books 。 。 B) Surfing the Internet
C) Doing piles of homework D) List。ening to music
71. According to People。's Daily, Chinese teenager's physical conditions hav。e been declinin。g ______.
A) fr。om last year 。 B) recently。
C) since.1989 。 。 D) since。 2013
72. The teenagers tell us some reasons why。 they like to be homebodies. ______ is NOT TRUE according to the passage.
A) Doing outdoor activities is too tiri。ng
B) They haven't rich outdoor activities
C) Hanging out in smoggy weather i。s bad for。 their health
D) The s。choolwork is hea。vy and they are busy with their studies
73. ______ is/are Zhang Yingke's favourit。e outdoor activit。y/acti。vities.
A)。 Running and playing tennis B) Reading under th。e tree
C) Swimming。 in the river。 . 。 。 D) Going to the Park
74. The passage is mainly about ______.
A。)。 the ways to c。hange this phenomenon
B)。 the lifestyles of the different countries
C)。 the activities Chinese teenagers do at home
D) the reasons of becoming homebo。dy and problems it caused
A young colleg。e。 student thought that he chose the wrong major(专业) a。t a c。ommon college, so he drank every day and didn't st。udy at all. He became more and more 75 .
But he was never abs。ent from Professor Y。ang's bio。logy class. He liked the course. Be。sides, Yang。's cl。ass was so i。nteresting that he always listened carefully, never 76 whether the other students were paying attention or。 not in class.
Once he put a 77 in the ho。mework he。 handed in, saying: 'Professor, it is said that today's college students are cheaper than potatoes. Do you agree?'
That day Professor Yang invited the youn。g student to his home after class. When he came, he found the professor at a table with food on it. They drank 78 over their mea。l. 。
When they became half drunk, the professor took out a small potato that was sprouting(发芽的。). 'Do y。ou know how much this cos。ts?' he asked the young man. 'It's soft but poisonous (有毒的) . Nobody will take it even if it's 79 . He the。n threw the potato awa。y.
The professor then showed him another potato. It was。 half the size of a football and quite round. 'T。his potato is or。ganic(有机的).。 It i。s not only large and fresh bu。t。 also free of 80 . It is in high demand。 and quite expensive.'
The young man was impressed by what he'd heard. 'Be such a potato,' said the pro。fessor.
75. A) surprised 。 B) confident 。 C) upset D) attractive
76. A) caring about 。 B) playi。ng with 。 C) getting ready for D) depending on
77。. A) coin 。 B) n。ote 。 C) ticket 。 D)。 menu
78. A) luckily 。 B) sadly。 。 C) worriedly D) happily
79. A) free B) beautiful C) expensiv。e D) safe
80. A) money 。 B) exhibition C) pollution D) health
C)。 Read the passage and fill in the b。lanks with proper words（在短文的。空格内填入适当的词，使其内容通顺，每空格限填一词，首字母已给
‘‘Who am I?' Do you often ask this question? Knowing yourself may b。e one of the most difficult。 things in the world. But it's certainly w 81 tr。ying. You're sure to discover more about yourself after。 some unforget。table activ。ities.
On。 March 20, 55 stu。den。ts told their stories on the。 topic of 'The Time I Discovered or Freed Myself' at the 13th China Daily '21。st Century Cup' National High S。chool English Speaking Competition in Kaifeng, Henan.
The ch。ampion, Xia Xiaowen, 15, from Shanghai Foreign Langua。ge Schoo。l talked about how she found her true interest in debating. X。ia was a p 82 。 student in her stud。ies and often won first prize, but。 she。 had few hobbies in her spare time. Howe。ver, she foun。d her。 real passi。on (热爱的事物) after joining a debate tournament. 'Debating changes me,' Xia said. 'I find real happiness in meeting wonder。f。ul arguments。 and knowing many st。udents who s 83 the s。ame interest wi。th me.'
Thir。d place Lu Yuns。ong found his brave si。de dur。ing a military training(军训). The 1。2-year-old from Beijing RDF。Z Chaoyang Scho。ol kept complaining u 84 he saw a friend bravely overcome d。ifficulties.-He chose。; to stick with it and finished。 the training proudly. 'I've realized I'm not a littl。e boy a。nymore,' Lu said. 'I'm a man, who is s。trong and brave。.'
'Growin。g up is a 85 of knowing yourself,' said Feng Feifei, gl。obal business development manager of BBC Learning Engl。ish and one。 of the judges. 'You may discover your potentials (潜力); you may also find the room for improvement.'
Zhang Tianr。ui, from Zhengzhou Foreign Language。 Scho。ol may agree with Feng. On。ce the 14-year-old took part i。n a Model United Nations meeting and found that there was a。 big difference
b 86 him and。 excellent dele。gates（。参赛代表）. A。lthoug。h Zhang felt disappointed at the beginning。, he was really th。ankful for the expe。rience. 'It w 8。7 me up to work harder and impr。oved myself,' he said.
D．Answ。er the questions（根据短。文内容回答下列问题）（12分）
Which Chinese city do y。ou think。 people live a very happy life?
Well, Chengdu is at the top of the 2015 rankings（排名） fo。r China's Happiest Cities released by Xinh。ua News Agency and the China Association of Mayors. Th。is is the second year in a row that the capital city of Sichuan is cho。sen.
So what has made Chengdu such a happy place to 1ive? As People's Daily said, 'Part of the reason is the leisurely and slow-pa。ced(慢节奏的) lifestyle that many people in C。hengdu live.'
To find the pleas。ures of the Chengdu lif。es。tyle; the first thing you sh。ould try is the food. Chengdu cooking style is famous for the us。e of the Sichuanese peppercorn(花椒) and hot chillies(辣椒。). 'Nothing is more-important to Chengdu people than food,' said Du Li, a professor at the Sichuan Higher Institute。 of Cuisine. 'They love to find small restaurants in out-of-the-wa。y places that have great tastes.' There are around 40,00。0。 restaurants in Chengdu, the highest density（密度） of restaurants of any city in the world.
Another important part of Chengdu life is。 the teah。ouses. Found everywhere in the city, the teahouses are much more than just a place to drink tea. Teahouses are places to do busines。s, meet with f。riends, show off pet birds, listen to Chuanju (Sichuan opera), and most importantly, play 。 mahjong（麻将）．As a local saying goes, 'If you cannot find someone, he or she is playi。ng mahjong, or on。 th。eir way to play mahjong.'
88。. How many times has Cheng。d。u been at the top of the ranking。s for China’s Happiest Cities?
89. What are the pleasures of the Chengdu lifestyle?
90. How do people make their dishes more famous and special in Chengdu?
91. What kind of。 restaurant att。racts Chengdu people most?
92. People go。 to the teahouses found eve。rywhere in t。he city only for enjoying tea, don't they?
93. Why is Chengdu chose。n to be a Chin。a's happiest city again? What other ne。cessary factors(。要素) do you think a happiest city has?
VII. Writing (作文): (20分)
94. Write at least 60 words on the t。opic 66Harvest'.（。以“收获”为题写一篇不少于60个词
The following is for referen。ce only.。（以下问题仅供参考）
1. Which harvest impressed you most in your growth?
2. How did the harvest happen?
3. Why do you think it was a har。vest?
4. Do you have any change。s after t。he harvest?
1. I booked two tickets to Paris in an airline ticket office yesterd。ay.
2. In my opinion, a private car can bring us a lot of convenience.
3. It is very quick and safe to send a package to London by express mail.
4. Class Two is having a debate on whether st。udents should use cell phones in school.
5. My grandfather enjoys listening to Beijing Opera on the radio.
6. Every drop of wa。ter should be saved in our daily life.
7. W: H。ello, I want to mail some Chinese medicin。e to the USA.
M: Pl。ease buy a box f。irst and。 pack these things. Then fill in th。e form
W: OK. How。 much is the postage?
M: Let me weigh it firs。t. It's about 100 yuan.
Q: Whe。re does the dialogue probably take place?
8. W: How was your flight, T。ommy?
M: It was really。 a。wful。. We got on the plane a。t 2:00 p.m. But it didn't。 take off unt。il 4:30. p.m.
Q: When did the plane take off?
9. M: You are quite late, Jenny。.
W: I'm sorry, Mr. Brown. My bike bro。ke on the way,。 s0 1 had to w。alk here.
M: Why did。n't you take a taxi?。
W: You know I had no money with me.
Q: How did Jenny go to。 work?
10. W: Do you think yo。u can get this new job, Michael? 。
M: Yes, Mum I have confi。dence in it。. I'm good at w。riting articles and last year I was an assistant editor of the English newspaper of our university. I have enou。gh work experience.
Q: What did the man d。o l。ast year?
11. W: Being an architect is always my dream. I can buil。d m。ore beautiful high-rises.
M: I want to be an astronaut. Exploring space is so。 e。xciting. Maybe I can find some new planets.
Q: What are the two speakers talking about?
12. W: Have you。 got any plan for this weekend, Jerry?
M: No. What's up,。 Alice?
W: I planned to watch a footba。ll match with Daphne。, but she told me to attend a meeti。ng. Since
you a。re free, take the tickets to w。atch the match w。i。th your friend.
M: Wonderful! Tha。nk you so much.1 will ask Simon to go with me.
Q: Who will Jerry。 go to watch t。he ma。t。ch with。?
13. M: Can I help you?
W: Yes. I bought this CD player here yesterday。: But it doesn't work.
M: Did you t。ry it before you took it out of the store7
W: No. It。 was in the box. I thought it would work.
M; OK. I’ll give you another one. I'm sorry you've had the prob。lem.
Q: What wa。s the matter with the。 CD player?·
14. W: Shall we buy some apples and o。ranges here?
M: W。hy don't we buy some near our home? I think the fruit there is better.
Q: What does the man think of the fruit here7
Carla: How are things going, Sc。ott?
Scott: Well, Carla. I was feeling great on Saturday, but I started to feel s。ick on Su。nday afternoon. I
though。t I'd get better, but。 I feel worse than before. And I'm really worried because' I'm going
to have an interview on Friday. I have to be better by then.
Carla: What's wrong。 with yo。u?
Scott: Well, the doctor said it was just a bad cold. He gave me some medicine. I too。k it three。 ?times a。 day after meals, but it didn't seem to。 be helpful. He。 also asked me to stay in bed for two days, bu。t you know I'm so busy these days.
Carla: Listen, Scott. Forget it! I'll help you get ri。d of the bad cold. You see, my mom is good。 at
traditional Chinese medicine. She thinks it'll be very helpful for you. I'll give you some.
Scott: O。h, really?
Carla: Come o。n! Have a try. You just take some traditional Chinese medicine four times a day.
Believe me. You'll be all。 right soon
Scott: Great! So I think l won't miss t。he。 interview on Friday. S。hall we meet at the gate of your
housing estate at 8:30? Don't forget that medicine. See yo。u later.
Carla: See you.
Reading to children can。 re。ally create some w。arm memories. It also develops children's languag。e skills and increases their abilities to succ。eed in school and later wor。k.
A new report says readi。ng aloud is so important that parents。 should start as soon as their children are b。orn. An。d they should continue t。o read aloud even after their ch。ildren can read by themselves. Doctors say parents should read some bo。oks that are not too long and on the。 right age level,。 so children w。ill not lose interest. They say parents should also point to and talk about pictures in books for babies. For young children, parents should ask questions about the book.
However, researchers find that the number of chi。ldren who read for fun。 is dropping fast no。w. Some。 children don't like reading as much as。 before. The 2015 report says only 31 percent。 of childr。en in the U. S. read a book。 for fu。n almost every day now.
Scientists also introduce some ways to dev。elop a love of r。eading in a child. One is simply to have books in the home. Anot。her way is to。 read to them.
1. D。 2. A 3. F。 4. H 5. E 6. B
7。. B 8. C 9. A 。 。 10. B 11. B 12. A 13. C 14. D
15. C 16. F 17. T 。 18. F 19. F 20. T 21. T 。
21. in school 22. are born 23. lose interest 24. dropping fas。t 。 25. 31 percent
26. B 27. A 28. A 29. A 30. B 31. C 32. C 33. B 34. C 35. B
36. A 37. D 38. B 39. C 40. D 41. A 42. C 。 43. D 44.。 C 45. D
4。6. A 47. E 。 48. C 。 49. D 50. B 51. D 52. E 53. A
54. h。ers 55. sixties 。 56. freedom 。 57. powerful
58. gently 。 59. death 60. dishonest 。 61。. operate
62. Did...use 63. do they 64. either...or 65. What was
66. if/whether...wo。uld 67. be caused
68. I apologized。 to her for breaking the expensive apple watch.
A. 69. A 7。0. C 71. C 72. B 73. A 。 74. D
B. 75. C 。 76. A 77. B 78. D 79.。 A 80. C
C. 81. worth 。 82. perfect 83. s。hare/shared 84. until
85. process 86. between 87. woke
D. 88. Twice/Two times/Tw。o
89. Food and。 the teahouses.
90. By using/adding/They use Sichuanese peppercor。n and hot chillies.
/People cook dishes using/with。 peppercorn and hot chillies.